>

Castle Goorhof. (B) - FotoPhoto

Foto-photo.nl
© Rob van den Wijngaart
Go to content

Main menu:

Castle Goorhof. (B)

Urbex > Residential
Castle Goorhof, also known as Castle Den Huger named after the first owner and builder Frans Huger. He founded the castle in 1878. The architects of the neotraditional castle are the brothers Ernest and Eugène Dieltiëns. The ruïn of the castle stands in a park of 32 hectares.












 
Back to content | Back to main menu